We provide top-quality air conditioner installation services in Winston-Salem.
There isn’t much worse than having your air conditioner fail during the heat of a Winston-Salem, North Carolina summer day. That is especially true if it is beyond redemption and you are facing new air conditioner installation. That can be downright stressful. What you need is to have an air conditioner installation company that truly cares about what you are going through. All About Care Heating & Air, Inc. is that company. We do everything we can to make your experience as pleasant and painless as possible. Here are a few things you can count on when you turn to us for air conditioner installation:
- Quality Products – We are proud to be your local Coleman dealer, as we believe these are quality units you can rely upon. We feature the Coleman Echelon line, which we believe is the most stylish and innovative option on the market. You’ll love their WhisperDrive System, which is virtually silent.
- Experience – Our company was founded back in 1979, and we’re on our second generation. Dustin Millirons operates the same Christian-principle business that his father, Howard, did from day one. We not only have years of experience with air conditioner installation, but we also treat you with respect to develop a bond of trust.
- Fair Pricing – We believe we answer to God for all that we do, and He wouldn’t take kindly to us pricing our services unjustly. We make sure our prices are competitive and fair, and we offer financing should you need it.
The Best Way to Prepare for AC Installation
When you’ve decided that new air conditioner installation is the way to go, you may have already decided on the new equipment you want and scheduled an installation date. The bigger question that looms ahead is what you can expect on installation day. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Your technician should review all of the information and specifications about your installation with you before beginning work. They should inquire about the unit you’ve purchased, confirm all of your installation details, and do an inspection of your existing and new equipment before beginning.
- As your technician begins the installation process, you’ll want to stick around to make sure there are no questions or concerns to be addressed. For example, they may need access to your electrical breaker box and your thermostat indoors.
- Even though your home may be uncomfortable during air conditioner installation, the good news is that once installation is complete, you’ll notice an immediate difference in the way your home feels. Your technician will work with you to show you how to operate your equipment as needed and ensure that everything is working properly.
- Finally, your technician should provide you with the owner’s manual and any warranty information about your new unit, so you can call for servicing and repairs as needed.
Having a heating and cooling company you can trust is vital to any new equipment installation. Here at All About Care Heating & Air, Inc., we truly care about bringing you the best results.
We offer a two-year labor guarantee on air conditioner installation, and we can put you on a planned service agreement, if you wish, to make sure your unit operates reliably and efficiently for many years to come. Call us today with any questions you may have about air conditioner installation or any of our other services.
At All About Care Heating & Air, Inc., we offer air conditioner installation services in Winston-Salem, Greensboro, High Point, Lexington, Mount Airy, Mocksville, Pilot Mountain, Clemmons, and Kernersville, North Carolina.